Happy friendship day | Best way to celebrate friendship day


Judul : Happy friendship day | Best way to celebrate friendship day
link : Happy friendship day | Best way to celebrate friendship day


Happy friendship day | Best way to celebrate friendship day


Happy Friendship day
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY 2016

Starting off an article with a wish is never bad. So first of all let me with all of you a very Happy Friendship day from Inspire Buddy. I look at each and every visitor of my blog as my friend , so as a matter of fact , I need to shower my wishes on all of you.


But simply sending wishes won't do. So I will be sharing an awesome way in which you can celebrate this friendship day with your friends. I have been doing this from past many years but since Inspire Buddy happen to start this year , I could not share that way with you all. But I will be doing that now.
Apart from all these things , I will also be posting a list of the best Friendship day images and Best Friendship day status. Since this is not an event blog , I will be posting everything under this post only. So , this post is going to be all that you need to look for.


Friendship day wishes

Here are some friendship day status , quotes, and messages that you can send to your best friends and literally make their day.
1)  A GOOD FRIEND WILL BAIL YOU OUT OF JAIL BUT THE BEST ONE WILL SIT NEAR YOU AND SAY , "DAMN ! YOU TOO ?"
2)  I WOULD RATHER WALK WITH A FRIEND IN DARK THAN TO WALK ALONE IN LIGHT
3)  A GOOD FRIEND IS DIFFICULT TO FIND , HARD TO LEAVE AND IMPOSSIBLE TO FORGET
4)  FRIENDSHIP IS NOT A BIG THING , IT'S A MILLION SMALL THINGS
5)  THE ONE WHO INSULTS YOU THE MOST IS YOUR BEST FRIEND
6)  A TRUE FRIEND REACHES FOR YOUR HAND AND GET YOUR HEART
7)  TRUE FRIENDS ARE LIKE DIAMONDS , PURE AND RARE
8)  MATES BY CHANCE , BESTIES BY CHOICE
9)  A DAY OUT WITH FRIENDS IS ALWAYS A DAY WELL SPENT
10)  FRIENDSHIP IS GOOD WHEN IT IS NEW , BETTER WHEN IT IS TRUE AND BEST WHEN IT IS YOU
11)  A BROTHER MAY NOT BE A FRIEND BUT A FRIEND IS ALWAYS A BLOGGER
12)  F - FEW  |  R - RELATIONS  |  I - IN  |  E - EARTH  |  N - NEVER |  D - DIE


Friendship day images

Happy friendship day
Happy friendship day images
Happy friendship day image
Happy friendship day images
happy friendship day images
happy friendship day images
Note : Though the images I am posting here are less in number but all of them are edited by me and you are free to share them with your friends.

Best way to celebrate friendship day

Here is how you can make the most out of this friendship day.
Plan a Street Food Tour with your friends. Call them up , tell them about the street food tour plan. Move out of your homes , visit nearby food stalls , try out everything they make and enjoy the day :) 
Share this post with friends and ask them , what they feel about this idea :)



Tags: HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY 2016 , friendship day 2016,friendship day quotes, friendship day images,